nat.ur.al.lie.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

nat.u.ral.

Natural: existing in or caused by nature.
Allie: a quiet, dark-haired tween whose name happens to substitute quite well for the suffix "-ally," thereby allowing me to create a blog URL that does not include my first name or a bunch of numbers. She is also my sister, and I am grateful that she was named so conveniently.

While out shopping earlier this evening, I was struck by an Idea. I like to shop, especially for things with nice labels and packaging (seriously, I am the person these companies market to), and I'm very interested in all things holistic, organic, and healthy. While many of us are interested in these things, it's often difficult to flesh out when a product is truly good for us and good for the environment and when it's just blowing lavender and vanilla scented smoke up your ass.

That being said, I've decided to make your life easier by personally testing and researching these products, so that I may allow you to make a more informed decision. I'll always be looking for suggestions, so if a product has piqued your interest please get in touch with me.

The environment as a whole and the health and wellness of the people around me is a serious concern of mine, so I promise to do my very best to deliver the best information to you.



Naturallie.

No comments:

Post a Comment